What Is A Dependent Visa?
• A Dependent Visa is a type of Visa that permits the spouses and kids to travel to an overseas nation for the purpose of accompanying/joining the family member with a corresponding Visa.
• With a dependent visa, the dependents of a lawful migrant to a country such as spouse, dependent children or parents can enter and stay in the country. Such dependents can apply for a visa to join the migrant in the country.
• To apply for the visa on behalf of the dependents, the applicant has to prove that he has enough funds to support the dependents and will not rely on state or public funds to support them. Dependents on their part will have to prove that they intend to live with the primary applicant during their stay and their relationship is genuine.
• Children under 18 will have to prove that they are not leading an independent life and rely on the primary applicant for support.
• Documents that prove the relationship are required such as marriage certificate in case of spouse and birth certificate in case of children.
• There are several documents needed for Spouse Visa. The exact documents will depend on the nationality of the spouse and the nation of residence. Passport copy, Birth certificate, proof of relationship, police reports, etc. will be needed.